This is a new electronic QSL card system that:
- validates QSO's
- and delivers QSL cards to users.
A simple electronic QSL card verification and delivery process.
Only QSOs certified by the system cause QSL card generation for users.
One declares only once :
- his amateur radio license to validate his account.
- its "model" image of its QSL (in the VQSL application), the "CRX-VQSL" application also allows you to compose a card.
- we associate a "design" with this card (how we want to format the text, the colors etc ...).
Then we load its radio traffic :
- its log, then its regularly updated log, or as its QSOs progress.
- you can also add your QSOs from the "CRX-LOGBOOK" online application.
Then we receive our QSL cards in a mailbox:
- via the "CRX-VQSL" application
- from the phone via the mobile application https://m.crx.cloud/
QSO validation principle :
- Only validated QSOs (present in the logs of the user and his correspondent provokes the exchange of QSL).
- A "vQSL" stamp is assigned to the QSL card, it includes the date of sending in the card and a unique VQSL code.
Proposed ADIF implementation :
<VQSL_QSO_VALIDATED: 1> Y indicates that the QSO has been validated by the VQSL system.
<VQSL_QSO_VALIDATED: 1> N indicates that the QSO is not (yet) validated.
Please note, this tag is only used for information when exporting QSOs from CRX-LOGBOOK,
It is intended for other software to display the status of the QSO (just like the EQSLCC or LOTW status).
When importing QSOs into a log on CRX-LOGBOOK, the status of QSOs imported and updated automatically,
thus indicating the QSOS validated by VQSL.